What is Stretch Therapy?
If your complaint is due to tight muscles, controlled stretching may help. It’s no secret that tight muscles hurt. Fortunately, certain types of soft-tissue manipulation may be able to help.
As opposed to a traditional massage, designed primarily to relax, our stretch method is intended to correct deep-seated pain and discomfort. Pain is caused by muscles that are short, tight, and inflamed due to repetitive use.
Stretching is vital not only for athletes, but for anyone with a high-stress job, anyone who sits five plus hours a day, anyone who’s getting a little stiff and sore as they get older, or anyone who’s experiencing chronic pain or an injury, stretching is an important part of the recuperative process.
The Benefits Of Stretch Therapy
- Enhances sports performance
- Decrease risk for sports related injury
- Improves joint range of motion
- Improves posture & circulation
- Reduce pain due to tightness
- Increased release of endorphins
- Relax the body and mind
- Injury rehabilitation
What Else Can Stretching Help?
If you have any of the following conditions, stretching may be able to help you.
- Chronic knee pain due to hip tightness
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Various types of Arthritis
- Pain & tightness from an accident
- Lower Back Pain
- Pain or tightness from exercise
- Stress and anxiety